Friday, September 11, 2009

Lesson Learned...perhaps

ok I was feeling great today... got to talk to Elise over facebook videos, I placed a class of market hogs correctly. Eventhough it was like 104 today I had a very good day. So this afternoon I decide to watch a movie... when I saw said movie in theaters, at night, with Elise, I cried... full on sobbed... it scared the fucking crap out of me... no joke... So today when selecting what movie I was going to stream off of netflix I chose the he-who-shall-not-be-named of movies... NO NOt Harry Potter, QUARANTINE!!!

So I am watching it on my laptop... in the brightness of day... and it starts off a little less cary then I remember in that theater at midnight. So I keep watching... the blood doesnt creep me out... nor the idea of RABIES!!! until it gets closer to the end... In the duration of the last 25 mins of the movie, the climax, I had to stop the movie 5 times... had to make something, look at another website, do dishes, make some dinner... not because I had too OH NO I was scared shitless... AGAIN!!!

so todays lesson my friends... If the movie made you so scared the first time ya saw it that you almost literally shit yourself and you sobbed hysterically for a good 20 minutes... ya probably shouldn't watch it again...

1 comment:

Leesie said...

I HATE YOU. SEE ANGRY FACEBOOK VIDEO.