Monday, March 29, 2010

Blogs from yester-year... just so they're all in the same place lol- Don't feel any obligation to read these


November 24, 2008 - Monday 

Current mood:  strong
Category: Life
I'm still here... I'm still waiting for something better to come along I guess... not really moving forward but not sliding backwards either. I guess I'm stuck... I don't know where to turn... I have a plan... the problem will be execution of it and convincing mom that this is what I need... Maybe its convincing me this is what I need...

I need to move on. I need a change... I realized this evening as I was laying in bed... that I AM ready for change and ready to grow up. I've always thought of myself as this amazingly strong and confident person but I really truly think I've been hiding... I don't know.

So the plan:

- Save every penny I can between now and August of 2009.
-Rent an apartment in Modesto
-Attend MJC (Modesto Junior College)
-Work locally like Olive Garden or Something along those lines.
-Finish my AS
-Go to Fresno

I really think that this is where my path is leading. I feel like I know I want to study Ag but how do I know if I am not taking any AG classes. I thought I wanted to study Nursing until I got to Sonoma and didn't like it.

I really am thinking this is a good idea... please feel free to tell me if I'm crazy.

I think that I will tell my mom around the first of the year. I'll try and map out all the details over the Holidays...

I need opinions and people's views I know I dont know it all and need some help!

I love y'all and hope to see you guys ASAP!!!
Currently listening:
NOW That's What I Call Music 29
By Various Artists
Release date: 2008-11-11

February 14, 2008 - Thursday 

Current mood:  disappointed
Category: Romance and Relationships
Valentines Day...

It's suopposed to  be happy and joyful and filled with love... but when the person who you love isn't here.. its hard as fuck... I want him here to hold onto and to be lovey dovey with...

I know I come off as a big V-Day Cynic but I truly would love to be told I love you by someone who's not my Mom or my BFF's...

I dunno...

Well to all you couples... Happy Valentines day... Hope its Romantic and Full of love...

As for ME, Here's to Girls night in... at least I'm not a loner... my BFF's have Long Distance Relationships...

YAY ROMANTIC COMEDY NIGHT!!

Currently listening:
Love Like This [Vinyl]
By Natasha Bedingfield
Release date: 25 September, 2007
October 2, 2006 - Monday 

Current mood:  tired
Go Check Out my new cooler blog... It's kick ass

http://sarahashleeslife.blogspot.com/
September 27, 2006 - Wednesday 

Category: Life
Maybe...God wanted us to meet the wrong people before meeting the right one so that, when we finally meet the right person, we will know how to be grateful for that gift.

Maybe...when the door of happiness closes, another opens; but, often times, we look so long at the closed door that we don't even see the new one which has been opened for us.

Maybe...it is true that we don't know what we have got until we lose it, but it is also true that we don't know what we have been missing until it arrives.

Maybe...the happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of
everything; they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.

Maybe...you should dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be, because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you dream of and want to do.

Maybe...there are moments in life when you miss someone -- a parent, a spouse, a friend, a child -- so much that you just want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real.

Maybe...the best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.

Maybe...you should always try to put yourself in others' shoes. If you feel that something could hurt you, it probably will hurt the other person, too.

Maybe...you should do something nice for someone every single day, even if it is simply to leave them alone.

Maybe...giving someone all your love is never an assurance that they will love you back. Don't expect love in return; just wait for it to grow in their heart; but, if it doesn't, be content that it grew in yours.

Maybe...you shouldn't go for looks; they can deceive; Don't go for
wealth; even that fades away. Go for someone who makes you smile, because it takes only a smile to make a dark day seem bright. Find the one that makes your heart smile.

Maybe...you could send this message to those people who mean something to you, to those who have touched your life either positively or not, to those who can and do make you smile when you really need it, to those who make you see the brighter side of things when you are really down, and to all those whom you want to know that you appreciate them.

So after that this is going tobe a kinda hypothetical thing... me just getting things off my chest...

here it goess....

-How do you tell the person that you wanna spend the rest of your life with that they are the one
- How do you let you mom know that maybe you aren't ready for college and you wanna come home to a nice home cooked meatloaf and for her to hug you while you fall asleep at night like she did when you were little
-How do you stop the tears from falling when you don't want them to
- How do you explain to people that you're not as happy as the facade you've put on for 18 years
-How come eventhough I want to fly I feel so grounded
-Why isn't the summer after senior year the same as it is on tv
-How do you say sorry to someone who hates you...
-I know you can't take back all the mean things I've said in 18 years but I so badly want to..
-If only Sonoma was 15 minutes from home
-How do you admit that you are wrong when you've based your whole life on being right...
-How can you want something so much but it just seems so out of reach...
-I'm Ready to Defy Gravity but I've been grounded
-I don't think I've ever told so many people but I love them... so many people have had an impact on my life and I've let them slip through my fingers
-...................

I'm not sure where this road is going but I think I need to stay on it as long as I can even though I feel that I may miss out on so many things...
How ca I live life regretting and saying "what if" life is lived by the moments that take your breath away not the number of times you breath....

I love you all..
missing you greatly....

Your's Truly
Currently listening:
Wicked (2003 Original Broadway Cast)
By Kristin Chenoweth
Release date: 16 December, 2003
July 12, 2006 - Wednesday 
So as the day that I mmove outta the house rapidly approaches I feel that my mom is tightening down on me even more. I've realized a few things about being a kid... and then growing up...

I've learned that its hard for parents to watch their baby(s) grow up into adults and watch them walk out the front door. It takes a really strong parent to keep it together for your child.

I've also learned that its ok to be confused and not know EVERYTHING. if you knew it all already you wouldn't need school and life would be boring... plus everyone would be Ken Jennings and Kick ASS at Jeopardy...

Life isn't meant to be easy... It has challenges and ups and downs...

You loose friends you make friends and you get your old friends back.... there isn't anyway around it...

In closing... now hat I am crying...again... I seem to do that a lot these days... but thats ok..
In closing... ok now i sound like im writing a paper... lets try again
so now that i have to leave I am ready... ready for what life is about to chuck in my face and throw at me... I know I'm gunna be scared... I know I am going to want my mommy and my best friends... but I also know that my mom has raised me right and that I am a strong person... I know I will find the right path for me and that I will succeed in whatever I do

In these past 18 years I have learned the most precious things in life are my friends.... they will always love me for who I am not who they want me to be... these people have become my brothers and sisters and I love them with all my heart... oyu know who you are...

July 3, 2006 - Monday 

Current mood:  blank
Category: Music
I've heard it said
That people come into our lives for a reason
Bringing something we must learn
And we are led
To those who help us most to grow
If we let them
And we help them in return
Well, I don't know if I believe thats true
But I know I'm who I am today
Because I knew you:

Like a comit pulled from orbit
As it passes a sun
Like a stream that meets a boulder
Halfway through the wood
Who can say if I've been changed for the better?
But because I knew you
I have been changed for good

It well may be
That we will never mmet again
In this lifetime
Se let me say before we part
So much of me
Is made of what I learned from you
You'll be with me
Like a handprint on my heart
And now whatever way our stories end
I know you have re-written mine
By being my friend:
Like a ship blown from its mooring
By a wind off the sea
Like a seed dropped by a skybird
In a distant wood
Who can say if I've been changed for the better
But because I knew you:

Because I knew you:

I have been changed for good

And just to clear the air
I ask forgiveness
For the things I've done you blame me for

But then, I guess we know
There's blame to share

But none of it seems to matter anymore

Like a comet pulled from orbit
Like a ship blown off it's mooring
As it Passes the sun,
By the wind off the sea,
Like a stream that meets a boulder,
Like a seed dropped by a skybird,
Half-way through the wood
By a birds in the wood

Who can say if I've been changed for the better
I do believe I have been changed for the better

And because I knew you

Because I knew you

Because I knew you
I have been changed for good.

Currently listening:
Wicked (Karaoke)
By Stephen Schwartz
Release date: 01 August, 2004
July 3, 2006 - Monday 
I love the poem the road not taken by Robert Frost. Read it... you'll see why

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, just as fair
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that, the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
two roads diverged in a wood, and I--
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.



July 3, 2006 - Monday 

Current mood:  listless
Category: Life
oh gentle winds 'neath moonlit skies,
Do not you hear my heartfelt cries?

Below the Branches, here about,
Do you sense my fear and doubt?
Side glistening rivers, sparkling streams,
Do not you hear my woeful screams?

Upon the meadow, touched with dew,
Do not you see my hearts a'skew?
Beneath the thousand twinkling stars,
So not you feel my jagged scars?

Seek not my mournful heart kind breeze,
For you'll not find it 'mongst these trees.

It's buries 'neath the meadow fair,
Conjoined with all the sorrow there.
It's lost among the stars this night,
Too far to ease my quiet fright.

No gentle winds, seek not my heart,
For simply... it has torn apart.
June 29, 2006 - Thursday 

Current mood:  blank
Category: Life
So life.... Throws you curve balls. I just got a big one thrown... feel like I just need to let it out. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ok feel better... a little... its hard to feel better when I feel like this.... I feel broken, battered and worn out.  I feel like I need a change. Only a few pwople are going to understand this but thats ok. Ijust feel weird. Its like building up tho this moment then with little words its crushed. I have been si cklose but yet not there at all. 
June 16, 2006 - Friday 

Current mood:  contemplative
Category: Life
So Here is my afterthought... things that I wish I would have done but didn't.This is going to be really sappy and kinda boring but i need to tell someone so it might as well be all of myspace. This is also kinda going to be an anti-drama cant-we-all-just-be-friends thing. Forgive me ! So this is how I see things:
High School is supposed to be this glorious thing. It wasn't. It has its highs and lows. You make a ton of "friends" but now I really don't mind if I see half of them ever again.
Friends is used to describe anyperson that you have ever said hello to in oyur entire high school life. Oh there's Johnny... I'm friends with him because his cousin sat three seats diagonally behind me in french and threw a paper airplane at me while I was sleeping.
That doe not constitute a friend. Friends go deeper than that. A friend, in my opinion is someone who no matter what is there. You could be puking in a toilet...or crying in your car...or on a sea-saw when your afraid to be "bounced" These are the people that are in "love" with you for who you are inside... not because you wear babyphat or apple bottom jeans and not beacuse you drive a lexus.
Friends are like a house though. It ttakes everything working together to make it a home. Relationships... wether sexual, long-term, long-distance, or family and friend relationships all take work. Its a two way reciprocal street. Being a friend isn't talking to one person and then telling everyone else what is going on with that person's entire life. A sin I am MOST DEFINATLY guilty of.
Here is the wrap up... this wasn't as long as I thought it was going to be but I though it was inportant to me to at least get this much off ym tchest. I am sorry to those I have hurt... wether it be intentionally or not.
Now that I have graduated I know that all the petty little things don't matter. Being a true friend and being yourself is what realy matters.
So with this I end. On my way to go meet up with friends and wondering... what will happen now. I am done with High School and am college bound. 

Here we go its going to be one hell of a ride!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i am professional designer, possibly you would like to use some of my images? i guess it would be cool for your cms :-)
absolutely enjoy your site structure! write me a e-mail please in case you want to colaborate