Friday, October 09, 2009

Abandoned

So I abandoned my 4-H week blog... YAY 4-H...

If you needed to know more about 4-H then just know its AWESOME but has some politics so you just gotta get with the right people!! YAY 4-H.. Happy National 4-H Week!!!'




So... oops wrong color any way soooo life is grand! I am enjoying Mo-town!! Maybe this weekend I shall photo-document my new digs!! Ok so updates

  • Red Meat project due this week! eek!!
  • First unit test!! EEK!!! Double EEK!!!
Party tonight! Yippee!!

Definetly ready for rain this week! y'all get it monday,... we get it tuesday morning... possible Monday night!

Ummmm... I don;'t know what else much is goin on...

If you guys have things you want me to write about leave me a comment and I shall investigate... maybe a movie will follow this evening!! YAY!!

ok y'all!

2 comments:

Leesie said...

MOO-TOWN*** Sheesh get it right!

Sarah said...

Thanks my bad... hahaha