Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Request from Elise!!

Ok so Elise begged for a post so I am posting.. I had to think about what to blog about since nothing is jumping out at me! HAHA...

So then I decided... I am going to my blog about my new toy...

MY SNUGGIE!!!!


I am currently sitting on my couch wearing my sunggie! Seee!!!
Soo comfy...

I opted for the fashionable NEW leopard print versus the blue or HOT PINK...

I'm not gunna lie it is actually quite comfy and long enough for my  6ft frame... ok the suggie commercial just came on and I will tell you places that my snuggie will NOT be worn...



  • The Mall
  • The Movies
  • ANY sporting Event
  • Camping
  • In my car
  • Anywhere other than my couch... 


Ok so I am also doing two other things presently... Listening to the INTENSE wind outside and watching the little couple... its soo cute... and I'm sure they'll get tired of hearing that but they are an inspiring couple and their marathon is on TLC... ooooh and KATE from Jon and Kate plus 8 is doing a 1 on 1 interview monday... I WILL be tuning in...

OK so I also have two new addictions on FB games... FARMVILLE!!! and CAFE WORLD!!! I am truly addicted and have learned that I should not be allowed to play any online game like WOW... it would be detrimental to my health... and my social life... haha...

ummm ok I need suggestions on what to write about next... hmmmm ohhh I have decided on my Halloween Costume... but it will be a secret and if I have told you it needs to remain a secret... OK!! But it is a very Sarah costume... hahaha everyone will laugh...

Ok this is it for me for now... leave me comments on topics you want me to write about

Thats all for me for now!!



1 comment:

Leesie said...

MWHAHAHAHA I WIN! You look like a snuggie saleswomen with your remote. Posting and awesome video on your fb wall