Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Adventures in Food

So tonight I decided to be extravagent and eat some STEAK!!! The Reddest of all red meats and not only was it steak it was Filet Minogion YAY!!! 


So as I was cooking steak I was talking on the phone to Leesie we were discussing the soon t be released epic video whiich will be posted here and we got on the discussion of food.

She asked what I was having for dinner and I said Steak... just Steak.. no toppings.. no sides... just steak... lol

So then I started rattling off random things in my cubbords- Top Ramen, Hannah Montana Cereal, Honey Nut Cheerios, Double Stufft Oreo's and so on and so forth...


So this gourmet meal was concocted and this is what I achieved...

A fuzzy Navel, Lovely Tacky Candles, Hannah Montana Cereal in a martini glass, Double Stuft Oreos, A lovely steak and a shot glass of ketchup.

YUMMM

And as I went to take the picture...my phone died... FML!! so I had to wait until my phone re-charged... which of course took FOREVER!!!!  and when it charged I took this lovely picture to show everyone my accomplishments
<----------------- see awesomeness!!!

So after I took the picture I sat down and I used my obnoxiously large knife to cut open my steak only to realize that... it was RAW in the middle... DAMNIT!!!!

So now that I have this lovely meal all set and now I have to Re-CoOK mt Steak... :(

So I re cooked my steak and it was deliciously perfect... just the way i like it.. STILL MOOING!!!!


SEE------------------------------->


Oh so tastey!!!

So that was my adventure in dinner this evening.... so I will sit and digest to the blissful sounds of South Park

No comments: