Sunday, October 11, 2009

Music....

I have missed music... I miss singing freely... joining those tones together to make a beautiful chord, playin with the chords to make them diminished, minors back to major its all so beautiful and peaceful...

at some point is ceased to be fun and thats when I left...

but I have definetly appreciated it. I love that I can hear chord changes and syncopation and can pick out a bas line and most of the time I can pick out the harmony... its almost magical... a secret language... I mean I'm no expert.. I went to HS with people who are becoming professional musicians and I will be a farmer! :D but I'm ok with that!!

So this afternoon I took a break from studying ( i really had to rip myself away) ;) but I turned up my music as loud s my laptop would allow and closed my eyes and listened! it was beautiful peaceful bliss... I love doing things like that...

call me weird but whatever... and OMG when The Bells of Notre Dame came on from the Hunchback of Notre Damn I cried... hearing those bells... it takes my breath away... ok had to listen to it again...

so beautiful...

ok so this 10 minute post was a side-note/ break... but I need to finish work so...

c ya later!!

No comments: