Friday, October 02, 2009

Happy Surprises

I LOVE those happy surprises like finding $20 in your jeans pocket after the wash, or when you are walking and it starts raining or when that little girl with pigtails and ribbon in her hair waves at you out the back of a car window.

Today the form of a happy surprise came from an email and I quote:
"Ranch accident: not me, cows
No Class
B there next week
-Schnoor"

It was a wonderful thing!

But instead of crashing back asleep I have decided to pack up earlier adn go visit Eva and Derek!! YAY!!!

I havent seen them since.... JUNE!!! OMG!!! SINCE JUNE REALLY????? Yup so I am visiting them, then going home...

Who's wants to help with my red meat project... it should be fun!! we get to go grocery shopping without spending any money!! HAHAHAHA

Ok thats all

See ya soon!

1 comment:

Leesie said...

what does this project entail?